Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Summer

This summer had to be one of the best summers Ive ever had. I got to do alot of things that I wanted to do.First was the end of school. I was so happy getting my report card and leaving the school because I knew that I would be doing alot this summer. The next couple a weeks I stayed up all night and slept during the day. I met new friends around my house and we started to hang out also.

Next was my birthday which was July 1st. I had so much fun, all my friends came over and we ate my cookie cake, then went to the movies, I had to say it was really fun. Then my cousins came up from california and we spent alot of time together until they left. We met new friends around my auntie's house and had a party. It was awesome because everyone from the neighborhood came.

Then I knew the end of the summer was coming when we got ready to go to our annual family reunion. It was August 31- Sep 1. It was fun getting to see all my family and hanging out with my cousins. We went to a house party and it was so hot but I still was dancing and having a good time with everyone who went. I went home knowing that I had a good summer, and school was starting the next day and I would be starting my last year at Kenwood so I would make it my best.

My summer was exciting and fun, now school is here and I think Im going to have the best year ever.

No comments: